Domain registration is a very important occasion as this will be your address for business.
A domain is the name you will use for your website. It is made up of letters and numbers.
Which website name should I use, How to choose a website name? Some points to consider:
- Reflect in the domain name your business name or brand.
- When selling products consider the product name.
- When your name is not available try the name with the city as suffix.
- Make the name easy to spell as customers will have to type it in email addresses.
- Consider multiple names/websites, we will explain the benefits.
Email us for website design, graphic design and webhosting, we will help you with the creation of your website.
Our first website we created in 1996 which is the year Google started. Our experience will help you get results from your site.
In most cases results in search engines are a top priority for you when you want results from your website.
Website design and Website hosting can be done from any location. Our office in Hamilton has clients in Hamilton, Napier, Auckland and Tauranga, Kapiti Coast etc.
The site will be hosted at the Auckland data center where your website is located on a server which is connected to the internet.
The server is super fast with SSD hard drives and full time security and software specialists monitoring internet traffic.
Access to the Auckland data center is restricted to only a few datacenter specialists for security reasons.